Sunday, September 20, 2020

What The World Needs Now

 




Tomorrow is International Peace Day and What The World Needs Now is Love Sweet Love.  Man-Rabbit and Peace Cat are two characters that I created for a Graphic Novel that's a work-in-progress.  My daughter is majoring in Art and Fashion Design. I illustrated a very crude rendition of what Man-Rabbit and Peace Cat look like and she created these two drawings for my manuscript. Man-Rabbit and Peace Cat's mission is teach Love, Peace and Tolerance to kids.  Which character do you like best? Vote for Man-Rabbit or Peace Cat.

For celebration of International Peace Day, I can't think of a better song than What The World Needs Now: Click here to watch an inspirational performance by the legendary Dionne Warwick: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5Chxe89O6c



No comments: